The campaign season was rough. The results were brutal. Inauguration weekend is near. The Unity Ball is a dance party created for all hombres, nasty women, millennials, moms and dads, boys who like boys, girls who like girls, and other humans who believe in progress, equality, inclusion, and community. Welcome to a stunning two-level, multimedia-infused, glass & steel bash for a night of celebration with your fellow Americans.
- District Architecture Center, 421 7th Street NW, Washington, DC 20004
- 8:00pm until 1:00am | METRO: Gallery Place or Archives/Navy Memorial
- DJ Edward Daniels, Main Floor
- DJ TBA, Underground Disco
- Live entertainment line-up TBA
- Photo booth
- Retro video game lounge
- Social media hashtag stream on 5 huge projector screens!
Black tie optional. White tie optional. Pantsuits encouraged. Just look good.
Food & Bar
- 2-hour Open Bar, 8:00p-10:00p
- Cash Bar, 10:00p-1:00a
Sponsors & Partners
Interested in being part of this special night,
please contact us at 202-536-4495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.